Thursday, August 9, 2012

Pocket Post

Dear Blog,

You are so sad that I haven't written on you in a while. Unfortunately, I have no guarantees that I will be a more faithful writer in the future. Life is just busy. Mostly a good busy.

Dear Persimmon Floral,

19 weddings! In one year! That's a lot! Makes me tired.

Dear Pears & Nectarines from Costco,

You have been so delicious and lovely to have around the house to snack on. My new favorite breakfast is a sliced pear, laughing cow lite cheese, and pita chips. A little sweet, a little savory, a lot awesome!

Dear Zumba,

You make me very aware of my "whiteness", but also make working out soooooooo much fun! And sexy (if I don't look at myself in the mirror).

Dear Mom,

Thanks for being so nice and caring. You helped me out with my lesson, came and cleaned behind my fridge, looked for new sheets for me, and always show how much you love me. I love you!

Dear Raspberry Cream Pie

Mmmmmmmm. You were good and gone in about two seconds. We liked your tartness and crumble topping. I'd try you again!

Love,

Megs

1 comment:

kelli said...

you new layout is so cute!!
your dear zumba "and a little sexy" killed me.

miss you guys!!!
way to go, persimmon floral! you are the bomb.com, megan.