1. Make an entire wedding out of paper flowers.
(I kept hoping a bride would let me do this, but I'm thinking it's just time to do a photoshoot on my own)
2. Become a mother.
(This one is proving more difficult than my high school health teacher said it would be ;) )
3. Learn song by "The Swell Season" on the guitar. And sing it in front of at least 5 people.
(I'll start practicing)
4. Learn "Nunley's Carousel" by Billy Joel on the piano.
(I'll keep practicing)
6. Memorize a poem.
(Working on it)
7. Listen to the "Lord of the Rings" on Audio CD.
(Will reserve it today!)
8. Hike King's Peak. Or just go on a hike.
(A hike will have to do. Katie? You there? Can you take me on one where I won't be too cold?)
9. Read a book by Charles Dickens.
(Kay, I've listened to the Christmas Carol on CD several times - does this count?) (I don't think so, but it might have to if I don't get my butt in gear)
10. Paint a picture.
(I was picturing a masterpiece, but my doodles might have to do.)
11. Do something with my washer collection.
(Got an idea - just need to execute)
12. Sew a shirt or skirt.
(A skirt, need to find simple pattern)
(Need to get rid of some cookbooks)
15. Have a party. A sit-down dinner party.
(Got an idea board on Pinterest - maybe this should be for my birthday party? Great idea Megsie!)
16. Knit a scarf.
(Would it count if I told Lexy exactly what kind of scarf I wanted?) (Nope) (I'll get on it)
17. Go camping with Tom 7 times.
(I've been 3 times and I don't know if I'll make it 7. We'll see)
19. Design something using "Sketch-Up".
(I'll do it)
(I've gone 6 out of 12 - I'll get on it!)
22. Make a garland.
(It is started and it is so flipping cute and ruffly)
23. Serve at the church bakery or cannery or other assignment.
(I've tried several times to sign up, but they always are in the middle of the day. I might have to count cleaning the church - I'll do it next time)
24. Go see the daffodils at Red Butte Gardens.
(Have to wait until March)
25. Write at least 10 letters to people, instead of an email or phone call.
(I'll do this on Sunday)
(Haven't blogged these yet, but we got a couple good shots)
27. Write down 10 childhood memories in my journal.
28. Plant a garden and bottle some of it.
(Well, I sure did miss this one! Maybe I'll do some jam. Mom? Gonna need some help here)
29. Make rock candy.
(Won't be too bad)