Thursday, December 2, 2010

Post 110

I thought it was kind of neat that this is going to be my 110th post. I'm kind of sad that I didn't notice my 100th. I would have made it a bigger deal. Maybe thrown some confetti at my computer...or something. 

Anyway, I just wanted to show you what I've been working on lately. My cousin-in-laws asked me to help them make a website for their new business. It's called My Everyday Key and it's pretty darn cute. I hope they do really well and make lots of money! It's a very good idea. You should buy one. 

3 comments:

ilikewinter said...

It's never too late to throw confetti at your computer.

And what a fantastic idea! They should make some with a tiny pocket on it for loose change and thingamajigs - credit card sized. I'd totally get one and never wear a bag AGAIN! (I just started using bags like 5 years ago, still not used to it).

Megan D. said...

I will forward your idea on! And you are right - I'm shredding some paper now.

Kourtney said...

That is dang cute. you shoudl throw a virtual party for your 110 post. I have no idea how many posts I have written I should check it out. Then I will feel sad if I missed an important event like my 100th (HEHEHEHAHAHA ;)