Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentines email

I received this from my darling niece yesterday. I just had to share. I love kids. Thanks Izzy for helping her send it. It made my whole day!

Hi,
This is from Anna. I have some poems I wrote today.
The love day is here
Friends love each other
Love days are here
Valentines
I like the treats in Valentines
I like the notes in Valentines
But most of all
I like my mom in the world
And she loves me and my dad
I hope that you are having a fun time. I got an orange sucker from someone who was my friend. I thought it was from you. But maybe it was from someone in my class.
Can you make some fairy stuff for us to play with?
Love,
Anna

5 comments:

Erin said...

That is so cute. How old is she?

Megan D. said...

She's in Kindergarten...6, I think :)

C.B. said...

That was the cutest email ever! What a cute girl.

ilikewinter said...

Ha ha- do you often get requests like that? Cuz Doug would like some, too.

Megan D. said...

I am not making Doug any fairy stuff. But he can come help us build a fairy house, he can bring the mini toadstools (for fairy chairs)