Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A letter from my friend Brandon

Friends -

As many/most of you know, about a year and a half ago I lost my right index finger in a fight with a table saw. It was rather unfortunate, but I haven't stopped playing music. There will be a benefit concert for me to raise money for a prosthetic on February 11th, 2012 at the University of Utah Post Theater in Fort Douglas. I would like to invite you all to come and hear my band, Fictionist, and some of my other talented musical friends. Admission is free and donations are greatly appreciated (excess donations will go to fund prosthetic research). You can read more about it, find concert info, donate online, and help to "give me the finger" at this blog:


Thank you all so very much! If you know of anyone that would be interested, please pass this link along to them.

Cheers,

Brandon

No comments: