Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dreams of Trash


Some people dream about ponies or butterflies, but I apparently dream about my trash can. This morning Tom related a funny little anecdote about my sleeping behavior. In the middle of the night Tom woke up to our trash can right in his face. The trash can was on the bed with a bunch of papers all around. I was snuggled up towards the end, not a care in the world. So Tom cleaned up the mess and placed the can next to his bed. When he woke up, he thought it was all a dream, but the can next to the bed was there to prove it.
Anyway I must have felt like the trash can needed to be in bed with us last night. I usually have something to say during the night, but it is rare that I have something to do.
Kind of funny. :)

9 comments:

Sabrina said...

That is so hilarious. I wonder what your dream was.

Spencer said...

I had no idea you were an animated sleeper. That has really got to make your night life interesting!
Did you recently throw something away that you wanted to keep? Or maybe you were just trying to tell Tom it was his turn to take out the trash. ;-)
I had a mission companion who would stare at his indiglo watch for hours while he slept, must have worn out that battery in like a week.

Deb said...

Ha ha that is funny! I love it when people do wacky things in their sleep. Since I've been pregnant Patrick and I have both started snoring! It sucks. But its not as weird as cuddling with garbage...

Jillyan said...

That is hilarious!!! I do random things in my sleep too...but I've never cuddled up to the trash can before :) Thanks for the text today. I really appreciated it!

Ma said...

Clever thing to do to get Thomas to take out the trash! :)
Shawn

Erin said...

You crazy girl!

Kyle and Jamie said...

That is hilarious!! I have a ton of stories about you sleeping!! That is seriously so funny!! Did you lose your hair thing?!! Do you rememeber that!!

Flattail Family said...

Too funny! If I were you, I'd blame it on your intensive thesis writing. Subconsciously you are worried about cutting too much out of it, and you want Tom to help make sure you keep the important stuff intact?

Kourtney said...

That is hilarious! I am glad that never happened to me as your roomie I probably would have decked you. Tom is so sweet I wonder how long the two of you had cuddled with the can. I hear you about talking I swear there are some nights Scott and I have full on conversations with each other while sleeping. It was so fun to see you guys maybe next time we can actually go do something and I will not be a nut case about pictures.