Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween



Tom & I went to my mom's for a little family Halloween party. I really wanted to dress up. The only thing I could get Tom to dress up as was a fisherman. So of course...I had to be a fish. I decided to go as a "rainbow" trout. I'm so clever. I think Tom was glad we didn't go anywhere too public. I just put on lots of different rainbow colors and made a sign that said trout on it. Tom did draw this sweet hook through my lip though...very fun. He said that I am his best catch. That was cute and totally made up for him not dressing up.
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Sabrina said...

You guys are cute.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! That hook looks pretty mean! :)

Deb said...

That is a cute idea! Totally Tom.

C.B. said...

That is a RAD costume!

Flattail Family said...

Great idea! So...did he eat you up later???

Anonymous said...

You guys are so funny, you made me laugh! It was good to see you guys at the party!

The Christman's said...

You have such a creative mind! You guy's looked great.

Kourtney said...

Too cute how fun.

Erin said...

Nice costumes. And hello you are a great catch.

Steve & Sara said...

WICKED Costumes! And Tom, seriously, nice catch. You have some sweet hook drawing skills too!

Ricky and Chelsey said...

I love that, you are both so dually creative.

Kyle and Jamie said...

Oh man that is so stinking cute!! You guys are so fun! When are we going to play pool again?

The McOmie Seven said...

Meg!
It is so good to hear from you! How are you doing? We are in Orangeville, now. I wish that we were in SLC to hang out, but the air here is better for Carter and my parents are helping us get through school. I am so glad that you are doing so well. My email is staylers_hunny@yahoo.com
Email me and we will catch up.
Love you tons,
Jessica